UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (UPSSSC) has recently issued the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023, announcing 3831 vacancies for Group C and D posts. Online applications for these positions have been invited, and eligible candidates can start applying from 12th September 2023, onwards. Those who have qualified for UP PET 2022 are eligible to apply for these Junior Assistant posts. The application link will be activated on the official website of UPSC, which is @upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023: Today we will talk about recruitment. The official notification for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant post was released on 4th August 2023. As per the notification, the online application process will commence from 12th September onwards. Therefore, candidates are advised to start their preparations for the UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment process in a timely manner. The selection process for the Junior Assistant position includes a Written Exam, Typing Test, and Document Verification.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Post||3831 Posts|
|Apply Start Date||12/09/2023|
|Apply Last Date||03/10/2023|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
No. of Posts for UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023
- 3831 Posts
Name of Post :
- Junior Assistant
Who can Apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Application Process for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Online Apply
Job Location & Exam Centre:
- Uttar Pradesh
Age Limit for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 25 Years.
- Age on Date: 1 July 2023
- Age Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 Years.
- For UR / EWS / OBC Category Fee: Rs. 25/-
- For SC / ST Category Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee: Online
Education Qualification for UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Applicants need to have successfully completed the 12th/Intermediate Examination from a recognized board in India, along with passing the CCC/Equivalent examination.
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- Furthermore, candidates must exhibit proficiency in typing, with a typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English.
- For More Details Kindly Visit the Official Notification Given Below.
List of Required Documents for UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th Pass)
- Mobile Number & E-mail ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Selection Process for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Notification Release Date||04 August 2023|
|Online Registration Starts||12 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03 October 2023|
|Application Form Correction Last Date||10 October 2023|
|Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
|Admit Card 2023||To be Notified|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Stage 1 Check the eligibility from the UPSSSC Jr Assistant Notification 2023.
- Stage 2 Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website upsssc.gov.in
- Stage 3 Fill out the application form
- Stage 4 Upload the required documents
- Stage 5 Pay fees online
- Stage 6 Print the Application Form