UMANG App UMANG App Registration and Usage: A smartphone application called Umang. It attempts to provide users with a single platform via which they may access a variety of federal, state, and local government services. Through this application, you can benefit in many different ways. The same can be said for all services, all transactions, and all documents that can be saved in one location.
UMANG App UMANG App Registration and Usage: Summary Details
|Name of Article||UMANG App Download|
|Purpose of the UMANG App|
To promote e-governance across India
|UMANG App usage charges||No charge|
|UMANG App Download Free||Donwload Now|
How To Download the UMANG App UMANG App Registration and Usage For Android & iPhone?
You can download UMANG App on your mobile phone using any of the following methods-
- By scanning the QR code provided on the official website
- Give a missed call to 9718397183 and download the app using the link that will be sent to your phone.
- Visit the UMANG website here and enter your contact number in the required section. You will receive a link on the given number using which you can easily download the app on your phone
- You can also visit the Google Play Store (in case of Android users) or iOS App Store (in case of Apple users) and type ‘UMANG app’ to download the app on your phone.
How to Register on UMANG App UMANG App Registration and Usage?
New user registration on the UMANG app has to follow the below steps.
- Open UmangApp and click on the “Register” option.
- You will now reach the mobile number verification page.
- You will now reach the mobile number verification page.
- Enter your mobile number to generate OTP to complete the UMANG app registration process.
- Once you generate and enter the OTP, you will be asked to create an MPIN and once you set the MPIN, the registration is complete and you can view the UMANG app home page. This page displays recently opened services available through UmangApp.
How To Login UMANG App UMANG App Registration and Usage
You can log into the UMANG app using various methods as follows:
- You can use the mobile number and M-PIN registered in the UMANG app to log in
- You can log in using a registered mobile number and OTP
- If you have updated your social media account details on the app, you can log in using any of your Facebook, Google, or Twitter credentials.
Key Features And Benefits Of The App
Umang app offers the following benefits to its users-
- You can easily access more than 150 different services offered by the central and state governments
- Recently Viewed, New & Updated, Trending, Top Rated, and Suggested Services are conveniently categorized to enhance the app interface.
- You can easily find a specific state or central government service using in-app filters
- Apart from English, this app is available in 12 regional languages like Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Odia, Punjabi, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, and Urdu.
- You can also make easy online payments for various utility bills like gas, water, electricity, etc.
- The app also offers key integration services including DigiLocker and Aadhaar
List Of Services Available On the UMANG App
The following services are found in UMANG App.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pay Income Tax
- Ayushman Bharat
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Jeevan Pramaan
- Parivahan Sewa – Vehicle
How To Use Umang App Services?
You can avail of the services offered by UMANG App by downloading the application on your mobile phone using any QR code on the website, giving a missed call, or sending an SMS from your registered mobile number.
While UMANG app registration/login can be completed using any phone number and OTP/password in India, individual services have to be accessed using credentials specific to that service. for example
- To access the EPF module, you will need to enter the UAN along with the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- To access NPS in the Umang app, you need to enter PRAN with password/OTP on your registered mobile number.
- To access income tax payment through the Umang facility, you have to enter your PAN along with key details like date of birth and so on.
How To Check EPF Balance On Umang App?
To check your EPF balance on the UMANG app, follow these steps.
- Click on the EPF module on the home page of the application
- This will redirect you to the UMANG EPFO login page
- Enter details like your UAN (Universal Account Number) and OTP sent to your registered mobile number to log in
- Choose any option from Employee Centric Services, General Services, Employer Centric Services, Pensioner Services, and eKYC Services depending on your requirement.
- To check your EPF passbook balance, you need to click on the “View Passbook” link on the UMANG EPF page as shown below.
- You will now be taken to the Passbook account details page on the app as shown below. This page shows the UAN you are logged in with and the PPF account details associated with the given UAN.
- Click on a specific PPF account number to view the detailed EPF passbook as shown below:
- You can click on the Deposit or Withdrawal options to view specific transactions made to your EPF account
UMANG App UMANG App Registration and Usage: Important Link
|Download the application||Click here|
FAQ – UMANG App
- What is the main objective of the UMANG App?
Ans. Umang’s main objective is to promote e-governance across India and speed up the overall speed with which government departments work and respond to citizens’ requests.
- Does the Umang app work on iPhones/iPads?
Ans. Yes, the Umang app is available for use on both Android and iPhone.
- How can I find a specific service on UMANG App Download?
Ans. If you know the specific UMANG service you want to use, you need to type the Central/State Govt name in the UMANG search bar to access the selected application.
- Are there any charges for using Umang?
Ans. No. All government services provided by Umang App are free.
- Can I change my Umang App phone number later?
Ans. Yes. You can easily change the UMANG app phone number without needing to change your phone number to access other services. To change your UMANG app phone number you just need to complete the registration with the new app.