SBI Account Opening: How to set up a ZERO balance account in SBI using an online SBI account. Open an SBI Zero Balance Account Online, Open an SBI New Account Online, Open an SBI Me Online Account, Open an SBI Account, and Save with Zero Balance at State Bank of India No balance in the account. how to open an SBI account with zero balance. We’ll provide you with all the details on how to register an SBI Jan Dhan account at home in this article. As you are aware, in order to use government services, we need a bank account.
SBI Account Opening
Opening an SBI Online Account, Opening an SBI Online Account with a Zero Balance, Opening an SBI Online Account with an Aadhar Card, and Opening an SBI Online Account with a Zero Balance Document
However, there is always a zero balance when we open an SBI bank account. Bank personnel harass customers frequently. Additionally, no one can open our bank account. We explain to you how to open a bank account at home because of this SBI Account Opening.
SBI Zero Balance Account
Zero balance account has been introduced by the State Bank of India to provide pension services to its customers in which the account holders are not required to maintain a minimum bank balance in their bank account. That means this account always remains with zero balance. That’s why you can easily avail of government services by opening a zero-balance account with the State Bank of India.
Here are the benefits of opening SBI Zero Balance Account (Benefits Of SBI Zero Balance Account)
- State Bank of India provides the following services to their customers opening a zero balance account For SBI Account Opening.
- ATM service is provided on zero-balance accounts.
- You don’t need to pay any fees to open a zero-balance account.
- You are given a checkbook on a zero-balance account.
- Beneficiaries get an overdraft facility on SBI Zero Balance Account.
- Benefits of government schemes are provided in SBI zero balance account.
Know Important Documents for Opening SBI Online Account
- Aadhaar Card (Linked Mobile Number is Mandatory)
- PAN card
- mobile no
- Email Id
- Good internet connection
- A4 size white paper (for video KYC)
- Blue or black pen
See SBI Savings Account Opening Process?
If you are opening an account in the State Bank of India. So you will need a mobile app to open a zero balance account in SBI. Because a zero balance account in the State Bank of India is opened through SBI YONO APP.
So first of all you have to go to the play store and download the SBI YONO app and you have to successfully install the SBI YONO app on your mobile. And with this mobile, you can open an SBI zero balance account.
How to Download SBI YONO App?
- First of all open the play store on your mobile.
- Now type SBI YONO APP in the search box of the play store.
- After this, you will see the Uno application here.
- Now you click on SBI YONO App Download.
- After this, your SBI YONO APP will be installed.
- Now you open the SBI YONO app and open SBI zero balance account.
All Steps to Open State Bank of India Zero Balance Account? (Step By Step)
Your State Bank of India Zero Balance Account will be done in the following steps, you have to follow all the rules step by step, which are given below.
- Open the SBI YONO app.
- Select the New to SBI option.
- Select Digital or Insta account.
- Select the Apply New option.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Create an account password.
- Enter basic information.
- Fill in your personal details.
- PAN card-related information should be there.
- Fill in your source of income information.
- Fill in the nominee information.
- Select your nearest branch.
- Enter the debit card information.
- After filling in the information etc. your SBI account will be opened successfully.
How to open an SBI account online?
If you want to open State Bank of India Zero Balance Khata online then follow the below procedure.
- First, open the SBI YONO app.
- After this, you will click on NEW SBI Account here.
- Now you have to click here on SBI Saving Account Open.
- Now you have to choose the first option here, open without a branch account.
- Then you will see two options here Insta Account Open and Insta Saving Account.
- You can choose any one of these two accounts according to you.
- Now you have to click on Start a New Application here.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number here and do verification with OTP.
- After this, you have to create your own password here.
- Then you have to enter your Aadhaar number here and verify it with OTP.
- And successfully fill out the form by doing KYC.
- After filling the form successfully you have to do SBI VIDEO KYC.
- After successful video KYC, your SBI zero balance account will open.
How to do State Bank of India Video KYC?
As soon as you open your SBI Savings Account here. Now you have to do your SBI VIDEO KYC. So to do SBI VIDEO KYC, you need to have A4 size white paper, an original PAN card, an original Aadhaar card, a blue or black pen, and a good internet connection.
After that you have to click on SBI VIDEO KYC and complete your video KYC, when you complete your SBI VIDEO KYC, your State Bank of India Zero Balance Khata will be activated.
How to Activate State Bank of India Internet Banking?
When your State Bank of India Zero Balance Khata is opened successfully. So now you have to activate your Internet banking here. To activate SBI Internet Banking, you need to go to the SBI Internet Banking Login page.
And there you have to click on New User Registered. Now after filling in all your information you have to create your State Bank of India Internet Banking ID password and after creating your State Bank of India Internet Banking you will be able to use SBI Internet Banking.
|Toll free number||1800 1234|
|For reporting Unauthorised Electronic transactions||1800 11 1109|
|E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Text us||Unhappy with services: SMS UNHAPPY to 8008 20 20 20|
SBI Account Opening: Important Link
|Open SBI account online||Click here|