Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2023 – A woman who conceives for the first time would receive financial help of Rs 6000 under this government of India program.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of the article||Pradhan Mantri Tri Matri Vandana Yojana 2023|
|type of article||Sarkari Yojana|
|Who can apply?||Only pregnant mothers and sisters can like PP|
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana’s goal
As you are all aware, there is a reason for beginning each government initiative, and the reason for beginning this initiative is as follows:
- to advance the treatment of women and the practice of lactation and childbirth.
- to educate women on how to breastfeed and how to eat throughout the first few months. Additionally offering financial incentives to pregnant and nursing women for improved diet and health.
- preventing malnutrition and decreasing mortality among pregnant and breastfeeding mothers and their offspring.
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana Form [Application through Anganwadi]
Form for Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana (Anganwadi Application)
As we already stated, all pregnant women in our nation are eligible to get 6000 rupees under this program. A pregnant lady must fill out three application forms and visit the Anganwadi health center to apply.
Visit your nearby Anganwadi or health center to register and pick up an application form. Only after the first live birth will expectant women receive the advantage of this program. Below is a description of the online application process.
Benefits of the Plan: During the birth of the first living child, the plan will help expectant mothers and nursing mothers. Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) will be used to send the scheme’s benefit amount to the beneficiary’s bank account. According to reports, the government would make the following installment payments.
First Installment: Rs. 1000 at the time of pregnancy registration
If the recipient has at least one antenatal exam after six months of pregnancy, the second installment will be worth Rs. 2000.
When the kid’s birth is registered and the child starts the first cycle of vaccinations, which includes the BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis-B vaccines, the third installment is due in full: Rs 2000.
How can I use Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana’s online application?
By going to the program’s official website and registering, you can quickly apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2023 by following the instructions shown below.
- You must first visit PMMVY’s official website, the URL to which is provided below. Once there, the website’s home page will open in front of you, on which the login form may be found.
- You must carefully enter all the data requested in this login form, including your email address, password, and captcha code. You must select the login option after entering all the required information.
- You can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana following a successful login.
- Completely fill out the application form with all the necessary information, and then submit it.
- This will make it simple for you to submit an application for the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY).
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs for Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana: What is it?
The Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana was started to help pregnant women and take care of their health. In accordance with this, the government will offer help to women who are trying to conceive for the first time or who are breastfeeding. The beneficiary’s bank account will receive the amount received from the plan straight through DBT.
Who initiated the scam, and when?
established the Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana. The program was introduced by the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on January 1st, 2017.
What is the size of the support provided under the program, and how will women get this amount?
Women who are breastfeeding or becoming pregnant for the first time will receive Rs 5000 in help from the government. The beneficiary’s bank account will receive the amount received from the plan straight through DBT. Three installments of this help are given to women.
Which women will profit from the plan?
Women who are pregnant or nursing will benefit from this program. They will receive 5000 rupees in aid under this.