Kacha Mandap Sahay Yojana 2023: Kacha Mandap Sahay Yojana 2023 In our state of Gujarat, along with other crops, farmers are also planting vegetable crops on a large scale. Among these crops especially tomatoes, matcha, and other vining vegetables are planted.
Mandapam-like structures are made to sustain such vining vegetables. Bamboo or tree branches are used to construct this mandap.
In this article, we will talk about Kacha Mandap Sahay Yojana 2023. You can fill out the form online, if there is any other problem then tell me in the comment.
Kacha Mandap Sahay Yojana 2023
|Name of the declared scheme||Kacha Mandap Assistance Scheme|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|The objective of this scheme||Farmers can be encouraged to plant vegetable crops.|
|The beneficiary of the scheme||Farmer of Gujarat state|
|AMOUNT OF AID AVAILABLE||39,000/hectare as per 75% to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste farmers under this scheme, 50 % as per general category farmers as per maximum Rs. 26,000/ha., Devipujak Beneficiary will get 90% of the cost up to a maximum of Rs. 46,800/ha will get the assistance.|
|Official website||https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ and https://dsagsahay.gujarat.gov.in/|
See who can benefit from Kacha Mandap Yojana?
39,000/ha as per 75% to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste farmers under this scheme, 50% as per general category farmers as per maximum Rs. 26,000/ha., Devipujak Beneficiary will get 90% of the cost up to a maximum of Rs. 46,800/ha will get the assistance.
Know what is the eligibility of raw mandap tomato/chilli and common vegetable trellis?
The horticulture department of the Gujarat government has fixed certain eligibility criteria for a trellis of raw mandap tomato, chilli and other vegetables. Which is as follows.
- Wood/bamboo supports (1600 pcs/ha) GI wire (12 – 18) gauge, 400 kg/ha are to be used for kacha mandap. Spacing 2.50 * 2.50 m will be available within the maximum limit of 2 hectares per account.
- Farmers of all castes who are cultivating vegetables will benefit from this scheme
- The farmer benefiting from the scheme should belong to the state of Gujarat.
- The beneficiary farmer should own land.
See Step by Step Kacha Mandap Sahay Yojana 2023 What is Online Application Process?
To avail of the Trellis Subsidy Scheme for Kacha Mandap Tomato, Chilli and other vegetables, farmers have to fill out the form online from the nearest taluka office or can also apply online at home.
- Search the I Khedut Portal on Google to apply online.
- After that you will see the I Khedut Portal Official website on the screen click on it.
- Now on the I Khedut portal officially click on “Schemes” written.
- After clicking here, you will see “Horticulture Schemes” written on the screen.
- Click on “Horticulture Schemes” then click on “Apply” in “Raw Mandap Tomato/Chilli and other vegetable trellises” in it.
- After clicking, an application form will appear in front of you, fill in the required information and submit the form.
- Print out the application form and submit it along with the required documents to the address given on the application form.
Document required for benefit of Gujarat Kacha Mandap Sahay Yojana
The online form of Kacha Mandap Sahay Yojana has to be filled out from the I Khedut portal for which the following documents are required.
- Xerox of Aadhaar Card
- Xerox of ration cards
- Proof of 7 – 12 and 8 a
- Xerox of the first page of the bank account passbook
- Certificate if the farmer does not belong to the Scheduled Caste/Jan-Caste
- Details the farmer is a member of the Government Society or Milk Producers Society.