Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: The Indian Bank has recently released a notification for Sportsperson Recruitment 2023 at the official website, www.indianbank.in. There are a total of 11 posts for the post of Clerk / Officer in JMG Scale I that candidates can apply for. Interested and eligible candidates must make the most of this opportunity and apply online well before the deadline. It is important that candidates have all the information on recruitment like eligibility, selection process salary, etc.
The Indian Bank Sportsperson Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are excellent sportsmen. The recruitment is open for candidates who have played basketball, Cricket, hockey, or volleyball (as a setter, attacker, or blocker). This opportunity is only for male candidates. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Post Name||Clerk or Officer in JMG Scale I|
|No. of Post||11 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Process||Online Apply|
Number of Posts for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023
- 11 Posts
Name of Post
- Clerk or Officer in JMG Scale I
Application Fee for Indian Bank Vacancy 2023
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates, the fee is Rs. 100/- + GST
- All other fees: Rs. 700/- + GST
Who can Apply:
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Apply Mode for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Online Mode
Job Location and Exam Center
- All over India
Age Limit for Indian Bank Vacancy 2023 Notification
- Age: minimum 18 years to 26 years.
- Age on Date: 05.09.2023
- Age relaxation as per government rule and regulation
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC-03 Year
Education Qualification for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Officer in JMG Scale I||Must have passed XII||For cricket, the candidate should have represented the country. Alternatively, the candidate should have played in the Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy.|
|Clerks||Must have passed XII||Should have represented the State in junior, senior, and national games.Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team.Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter-university event and should have been in the top three positions. Should have been a member of the district team, taken part in the inter-district championship, and been in the first three positions.|
- Click on the official notification for complete details.
List of Upload Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (photo on a light-colored background)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Sports Certificate
- Email Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card
Selection Process for Indian Bank New Vacancy 2023
- Screening Test
- Online Form Start Date: August 22, 2023
- Online Form Last Date: September 5, 2023
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
- Visit the official website: www.indianbank.in.
- Download the Indian Bank Recruitment Notification PDF and carefully read the vacancy details.
- If you confirm your eligibility, you can participate in the recruitment process.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Double-check the filled-out application form before clicking the final submit button.
- Choose one of the available online payment methods
- After the fee payment, a PDF application form is printed for future reference.