Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023: Vali Dotti Yojana: The state government is determined to increase the birth rate of daughters and improve education in the state of Gujarat and today more effort is needed to make the commitment come true. The scheme has been launched to increase the birth of girls and ensure education.
In this article, we will get information about Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023. If there is any other problem, please comment.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
|What is the name of the plan?||Dear daughter plan|
|The name of that section||Department of Women and Child Development, State of Gujarat|
|what’s that? Objective of the scheme||To increase the birth rate of daughters|
|Amount of assistance||1 lakh 10 thousand rupees|
|Official website||what’s that? The objective of the scheme|
what’s that? Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
The Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023 was launched in the year 2018 by the Gujarat government to promote girl child education and prevent feticide. This scheme was launched by Chief Minister Shri Vijay Rupani. This scheme has been started to increase the amount of education among girls and to avoid the financial burden of education when they want to pursue higher studies. This scheme will also be very useful to reduce the dropout ratio in education.
Know the assistance available under the Dear Daughter Scheme
- Assistance of Rs.4000/- when daughter enters the first class.
- Assistance of Rs.6000/- when daughter enters 9th standard.
- Financial assistance of Rs.1,00,000/- to daughter when she crosses 18 years of age.
- Assistance under the scheme for higher education and marriage of daughter on coming of age.
See What is the objective of Vali Dhotri Yojana?
- Increase the birth rate of children
- To reduce the dropout ratio of girls in education
- All-round empowerment of daughters/women in society.
- Prevent child marriage
Read the Dear Daughter Yojana circular
The Women and Child Development Department, Gujarat State issued an official circular of the Vali Dotti Yojana on 31/07/2019 and implemented the scheme across the state. This scheme has been started with the aim of improving the education of girls in the state, reducing child marriage, and overall empowering society.
Dear Daughter Yojana Beneficiary Eligibility Who Who?
- Daughters born after 02/08/2019 will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Maximum 2 daughters of the couple will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Both the first and second daughters of the couple will be eligible, but the second daughter must have undergone birth control surgery.
- If there is a first son and a second daughter, then the second daughter will be eligible for assistance. But after the second child birth control operation should be done.
- All the daughters will be eligible for the benefit of this scheme except in the exceptional case of the birth of the first daughter and second daughter (twins) or more. But after the second child, the birth control operation should be done.
Necessary document for Vali Dhoti Yojana
- Birth certificate of daughter
- Aadhaar card of parents
- Birth certificate of mother
- Annual income certificate of parents
- Patterns of births of children born and surviving in the family
- Birth Control Certificate (in case of a second child)
- Affidavit of the couple executed by the competent authority in the prescribed format
See What is Gujarat Vali Dotti Yojana Application Process?
To avail of the benefit of Vali Dhotti Yojana, the beneficiary can get the offline form free of charge from the nearest Anganwadi Center or Gram Panchayat or CDPO office, or Mahila Bal Vikas office. All the details asked in the form have to be filled accurately and the necessary documents must be attached and submitted to the Anganwadi center or the nearest applicable office. Within 15 days of applying, the applicant has to be informed whether the application is approved or not.