Gujarat High Court – HCG distributed an authority notice for Recruitment of Assistant Librarian posts. Presently this promotion is distributed in just paper, full authority subtleties will be accessible from sixth June, 2022 on https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/(High Court OJAS) site. You can get all relevant info for this enrollment as under. Online application for above said enrollment will be begun from sixth June, 2022.
|Recruitment Board Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Job Role||· Assistant Librarian|
|Salary||· Please read Official Notification|
|Starting Date of Online Application||06-06-2022|
|Application Last Date||20-06-2022|
|Vacancies No||· Please read Official Notification|
- M. Lib./ Master in Library and Information Science.
- A candidate must possess a certificate regarding basic knowledge of computer as prescribed by the State Government from time to time.
- Minimum 01 year experience in the Central Government or State Government or Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or reputed Organization / Company.
- A Candidate applying to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date for submitting Online Application i.e. on 20/06/2022.
- Rs.44,9001,42,400/ plus usual allowance as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH), Ex-Servicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.400/ plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.800/ plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application/Pay Fees” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the web page of HCOJAS Portal.
Final selection will be held on preliminary test, main exam & interview.(A) Main Written Examination (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks](B) Vivavoce Test (Oral Interview) [40 Marks]
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No.: RC/B/1304/2022 (A.L.)
- Start Dates for online application: 06/06/2022 (started 12:00 Noon)
- Last Dates for online application: 20/06/2022 (till 11:59 PM)
- Main Written Examination (Objective Type MCQs): July/August, 2022
- Vivavoce Test (Oral Interview): September/October, 2022