Google is sending off a new application, Read Along, that intends to assist grade school understudies with rehearsing their understanding abilities and remain instructively drew in the midst of school terminations due to Covid. The new Android application depends on Google’s current application, Bolo, which sent off in India last year with an inventory of perused along stories in both English and Hindi. The refreshed and rebranded adaptation is currently universally accessible with help for nine dialects.
Google’s Read Along Android application, which helps show perusing abilities to grade school understudies, is currently accessible in early access in 180 nations, the organization declared today. Peruse Along utilizes Google’s text-to-discourse and discourse acknowledgment innovation to give criticism as children work through the application’s understanding prompts and games. The application upholds nine dialects, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi. Peruse Along previously sent off as an application called Bolo in India in March 2019.
Peruse Along Best Mobile Application 2022 | Read Along (previously Bolo) is a free and fun discourse based perusing guide application intended for kids matured 5 or more.
It assists them with further developing their perusing abilities in English and numerous different dialects (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish and Portuguese) by empowering them to peruse out loud fascinating stories and gather stars and identifications along with “Diya”, the agreeable in application aide.
Diya listens to children when they read and offers realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them out when they get stuck – even when offline & without data!
Read Along Best Mobile Application Features
• Works Offline : Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
• Safe : Since the app is made for children, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays only on the device.
• Free : The app is completly free to use and has a vast library of books with different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids & Chhota Bheem, with new books added regularly.
• Games : Educational games within the app, make the learning experience fun.
• In-App Reading Assistant : Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps children read out loud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly, and help wherever they get stuck.
• Multi Child Profile : Multiple children can use the same app and create their individual profiles to track their own progress.
• Personalised : The app recommends the right level of difficulty books to each child depending on their reading level.
Read Along Best Mobile Application | Languages available :
With Read Along, children can read a variety of fun and engaging stories in different languages including :
- Hindi (हिंदी)
- Bangla (বাংলা)
- Urdu (اردو)
- Telugu (తెలుగు)
- Marathi (मराठी)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Spanish (Español)
- Portuguese (Português)
Important Links :
Download Application : Click Here
With just 10 minutes of fun & practice every day, inspire your child to become a reading star for life!
1 thought on “Best Application For Children | Read Along Best Mobile Application 2022”