Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has Recently Invites Application For the AAI Recruitment 2023, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before Last Date, For More Details About AAI Recruitment 2023 given below article.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023
AAI Recruitment 2022 : Airports Authority Of India (AAI) invited online application for the 596 Junior Executive Posts in various disciplines including Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Architecture. Out of total 596 seats, there are Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) -62, Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)-84,Junior Executive (Electronics)-440 and Junior Executive (Architecture)-10.
AAI Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 21 January 2023. Process of online application for the AAI Executive Recruitment Notification 2022-23 Job Notification
Airport Authority Of India Bharti 2022
Total Post: 596
Application Mode: Online
Post Details :
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : 62
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical) : 84
- Junior Executive (Electronics) : 440
- Junior Executive (Architecture) :10
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /
Technology in Electrical
- Junior Executive (Electronics) : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /
Technology in Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical with specialization in Electronics
- Junior Executive (Architecture) : Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and
registered with Council of Architecture
- Junior Executive (E‐1) : Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
- The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 12 lakhs approximately.
Age Limit :
Maximum age limit is 27 years as on : 21/01/2023
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD;
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent
- requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Application Fees :
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances
AAI Executive Official Notification :Download Here
Apply Online: Apply Online Here
Online Application Start From: 22.12.2022 Online Application Last Date: 21.01.2023
1 thought on “Airports Authority of India Recruitment Junior Executive 596 Post -2023”