Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023: LIC is India’s largest insurance business, offering a variety of insurance plans to the general public through various government programs. Today, we’ll teach you about the Central Government’s Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023, which is run solely by LIC. People living below the poverty line who do not have access to the city’s large hospitals can benefit from the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana.
Anyone can obtain 75000 in insurance by making a yearly deposit of simply 100. In this piece, we will provide you with additional information regarding this insurance system.
Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023
The Central Government has implemented the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana for all the citizens of the country. This scheme is being operated by LIC. Workers working in the unorganized sector and people living below the poverty line are going to get benefit from this scheme. The government has implemented this scheme to provide social security to the workers. Most of the workers are still living without insurance.
In such a situation, to provide social security to them, the government has implemented this scheme in the whole country, so that workers and family members can get medical care and hospital services without any cost.
|Scheme Name||Aam Aadmi Insurance Scheme 2023|
|Launch Date||January 2013|
|sponsored by||Central government|
|planning area||All India|
|official website||licindia. in, financialservices.gov.in|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|helpline number||022 6827 6827 (LIC Services)|
Main features of Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023
The main objective of this insurance scheme is to provide social and economic security to the people of rural India. Workers and people living below the poverty line are included in this scheme, who are unable to reach most of the urban hospitals. In such a situation, these people can get proper medical assistance and health services, as well as meet their nutritional needs, for which this scheme has been implemented.
- If there is a natural death of the person taking the policy, in that case, an amount of ₹ 30000 is given by LIC to the family of the nominee or the policyholder.
- If a family has become disabled due to any accident or accident, then the policyholder or nominee gets ₹ 75000.
- If someone becomes disabled due to an accident or physical disability comes, then the family of the policyholder gets ₹ 37500.
Eligibility of Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023
- To avail of the benefit of the Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, the age of the family member should be between 18 years to 59 years.
- The member who is applying for this insurance scheme. He should be living below the poverty line as well as the head of the family.
- The applicant can also be an earning member of that family, but the family should come under BPL.
- If the applicant is above the poverty line, then he should not have any kind of land or business land.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- address proof
Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023 calculator
If you are thinking of applying for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana, but you have to calculate the benefit you will get from it, then this LIC has made an Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana calculator, whose link we are giving you below. By clicking on it, you can already calculate the benefits of this scheme.
PDF Form of Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023
The person who wants to apply for this Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023, will need the application form for offline application. We have given you the link to the application form for this scheme below. You can download it by clicking on it. If you want to apply offline, then you have to visit the nearest LIC branch for this. Where you will be told about how to apply.
If you are eligible for this scheme and want to apply for it, then you can apply by visiting the official website and following all the steps mentioned below.
- To apply, the applicant has to visit the official website.
- Here you have to go to the section of ONLINE SERVICES and click on Customer Portal.
- On the top of the website, you will find the option of Apply Now under the LIC Online Service Portal section on the right side, click on it.
- After that, an application form will open in front of you.
- Much important information will be asked from you in the application form, fill them out carefully.
- After that in the end you have to check the box of terms and conditions and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply for Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana.
Aam Admi Beema Yojana 2023 Death Claim Procedure
- If the insurance holder has died, in that case, you will have to take the death certificate of the insurance holder along with the application form to the nodal agency to claim the claim.
- Here the application form given by you will be verified.
- After verification, you will be given the death claim.
Accident Claim Procedure
If the insurance holder has met with an accident, in that case, the family will have to go to the nodal agency with the certificate of his death, along with some documents that will have to be attached to the application form, the list of which is given below.
- FIR copy
- postmortem report
- police inquiry report
- Police Finding Report / Final Police Report
|Official Website||Click Here|