AAI Recruitment 2023:- AAI Junior Executive and Assistant Online Form The 2023 Airport Authority of India recently issued a new job advertisement for the positions of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Executive. Candidates who have been waiting for a job with the Airport Authority of India must apply for this one.
The Airport Authority of India has invited online applications for 342 new positions. From August 5 to September 4, 2023, interested and eligible applicants can apply online for this position.
Important information about the Airport Authority of India Vacancy 2023, such as application fee, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, required documents, application method, and so on, has been provided in this post, along with the official notification and direct link to apply.
Job Summary: AAI Recruitment 2023
- Organization: Airport Authority of India
- Total Vacancies: 342 Posts
- Advt No: 03/2023
- Location: All Over India
- Post Name: Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant, and Junior Executive
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
- Applying Mode: Online
- Closing Date: September 4, 2023
AAI AJr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant, and Junior Executive Recruitment 2023: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the recruitment. The vacancies will be updated here. Job openings for AAI Recruitment 2023 will be released by the Officials. https://www.aai.aero/ We will update the detailed information Total Post 342 of AAI Recruitment 2023 on this page AAI Online Form 2023 Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details and then proceed to apply. The application form’s direct link is available on this page.
AAI Vacancy 2023 Important Dates:
- AAI Notification Release Date: July 21, 2023
- on-line registration of applications: 05.08.2023
- Closure of registration of applications: 04.09.2023
- Last Date Application Fees: September 4, 2023
- Exam Date: Will be announced on AAI Website
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Jr Assistant: Maximum age: 30 years
- Sr Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Jr Executive: Maximum age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: SC/SST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule
- General, EWS, and OBC: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC / ST: No Fee
- Female: No Fee
- Ex-Serviceman / PwD – No Fee
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/bank Challan
Education Qualification :
- Jr Assistant (Office): Graduation pass candidates can apply
- Sr Assistant (Accounts): B.Com pass candidates can apply + 2 years relevant experience
- Jr Executive(Common Grade): Graduation pass candidates can apply
- Jr Executive (Finance): B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Jr Executive (Fire Services): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mech. Engg./Automobile Engg.
- Jr Executive (Law): Degree in Law
Pay Scale –
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 31000-3%-92000
- Sr. Assistant Rs.36000-3%-110000
- Junior Executive Rs.40000-3%-140000
AAI Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Physical Measurement (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for AAI Online Form 2023:
- To apply for Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant & Junior Executive posts, candidates have to visit the official website of the Airport Authority of India https://www.aai.aero Here, they can download the advertisement for this recruitment by clicking on the career option. Here they will also get the link to fill out the application form.
Following are the steps of the online application process:
Step 1 – Register @www.aai.aero
Step 2: Fill in the required information being asked
Step 3: Upload the scanned copy of the required documents (photo, signature, etc.)
Step 4: Make the payment and submit the form online
Step 4: You Must take a printout