Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 has issued the latest notification Advt No.01/2023, Advt No.02/2023 for the application process, age limit, Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Exam Pattern qualification, and other details here.
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 Online Apply: Today we will talk about recruitment. Candidates who dreamed of doing a job at UIDAI Apply for the form before the last date of application, whichever candidate gets a salary of ₹ 25,000 per month, the application is done online. This vacancy is for All India Candidate Males & Females can Apply. Aadhar Card UIDAI Recruitment 2023, Aadhar Card Bharti 2023 Online, UIDAI Vacancy 2023, Adhar Card UIDAI New Recruitment 2023, UIDAI Adhar Vacancy 2023, Adhar Card Vacancy 2023, Adhar Card Notification 2023, Adhar Card UIDAI Bharti 2023, 12th pass, salary, age limit, Physical Details, running, last date to apply, Application Fee, and eligibility details are explained below
Overview and Recruitment Details
|Organization||(Aadhar Card): Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Post Name||Regional Officer (RO), Section Officer (SO), Assistant Account Officer, Stenographer, Assistant, and Other Vacancies|
|No. of Post||Given Below|
|Salary||Rs. 42,300/- to 1,15,270/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
Postwise Details: Aadhar Card Application Form 2023
- Check Notification
- Regional Officer (RO)
- Section Officers (SO)
- Assistant Account Officer
- Assistant and Other Vacancies
- Online Mode
Who can apply?
- All-India Candidate
- Male and Female
Job Location and Exam Center Aadhar Card New Recruitment 2023
- All over India
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Rs. 42,300/- to Rs. 1,15,270/- Monthly
- For All candidates, the application fee is free.
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The candidate’s age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
- Age on 30 April 30, 2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
SC/ST-05 Years; OBC-03 Years.
Required Documents UIDAI Adhar Vacancy 2023
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (ID Proof)
- Candidates should have Class 10th, 12th Pass and Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Check also Official Advertisement for complete Detail.
- Merit List
- Online Form Apply Starting date: Update Soon
- Online Form Apply Closing date: Update Soon
How to Apply Adhar Card Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Interested candidates can submit the application through the Offline link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below
- Click the online application form link given below.
- Fill out the Application form carefully.
- Upload all required documents.
- Pay the application fee If You are Applicable.
- Take a printout application form.